Story of My Life
Some More Reasons to Study
25 October 2015 . 0 purple(s) .

  1. To show my bullies that no matter what they say, I’ll still be better than they are and that I will still succeed in life.
  2. To show kids that you just need to try and you won’t be far from success.
  3. To make my parents proud.
  4. Studying creates a less stressful test day
  5. You’re capacity and potential may be more than an educational system but you’re still a part of the system.
  6. To remind yourself that the teachings of the teachers are never enough.
  7. To help others, to help the world, to help myself. To make a difference, rather than just sitting on the rails watching people suffer.
  8. To feel that you don’t waste your life time and gain awareness of the world around you.
  9. To see my parents retire early and not have to worry about finances ever again.
  10. I study because I want to be able to use my knowledge to help others, and make other people’s lives a bit easier.
  11. To be able to become the person people enjoy going to with their questions and being able to help them understand even when the teacher couldn’t.
  12. So that I will be able to spend time studying what I actually want at university.
  13. Because I want to be successful to buy expensive things.
  14. When you get good results after an exam you get the best feeling in the world.
  15. I study so I can achieve more myself and be proud. Also, being able to say I did it rather than someone else did it for me.
  16. So that I can have a better future and make my parents proud.
  17. So that you can make yourself proud and be happy whatever the outcome maybe. And to make your family proud too so that one day you can give everything back to your parents.
  18. I want to broaden my knowledge; I have a thirst for truth and information.
  19. So I can be the best.
  20. Because I want a future that will be able to provide for my family.
  21. Knowledge is power.
  22. To achieve my dreams and show everyone who told me to be less ambitious that they were wrong.
  23. To make the world a better and healthier place for every human being!
  24. So I can be the first person in my family to graduate from college/university.
  25. I study so I can leave those people who made fun of me earlier behind in the dust.
  26. So I can become a heart surgeon.
  27. To know that someday I might get a good job and be able to help out my mom and finally give her the life she deserves is a good enough reason for me to study.
  28. So that after I get my test results back and I aced it, I can hit that whip as I exit the classroom.
  29. To be like Elle Woods, to prove people wrong.
  30. I study because I value knowledge. I also do it because it’s the only thing I really have, I don’t come home to a loving family and I’m not necessarily good at sports. So academics.
  31. Finally finishing at the top and realising how it was all worth it.
  32. Knowing I can/could get full marks on a test is not the same as actually getting full marks.
  33. Because it is part of your personal growth protocol.
  34. To prove that person in the mirror who whispers “You can’t ever do it” wrong.
  35. To bring them haters down just like they did me when I didn’t do as well as my siblings.
  36. To get into my dream university.
  37. To not cry myself to sleep because I’m not good enough.
  38. When you graduate from high school/college you will have zero regrets and millions of opportunities.
  39. To make myself feel good.
  40. I study so I won’t have to work as hard later on in life. I study so that one day I can go to a toy store and tell my kid they can have whatever they want. I study so that I get a step closer to having my own business. I study so that I can work for myself.
  41. I study, because I want to earn much money when I’m older and treat my parents as much, as they treated me in my life. Also I want that they have a nice life, after they stop working.
  42. To make a difference in this world.
  43. To prove myself and them haters wrong.
  44. Because I love learning!
  45. To help others with what I’ve been through.
  46. I study because I want to know that feeling of pure joy the first moment when I find out I got into the university I wanted. I study because I want to prove my teacher wrong thinking I was “average”. I’m not. I’ll strive for my goal no matter what.
  47. I study for my future patients.
  48. I study so that I can make my parents proud one day.


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post